After the huge sales of Samsung galaxy m31s, Samsung is set to launch another budget smartphone with cool specs, affordable prices, and a breathtaking camera. The device is named as Samsung galaxy m51 and will be going live on Amazon on 18/09/2020 at 12.00 PM. Let’s check it’s specs, price, and a referred review for the astonishing device.
Samsung galaxy m51 specs
- Display Type: Super AMOLED Plus
- Size: 6.7 inches
- Resolution: 1080 * 2340
- PPI: 385
- Screen Protection: Corning Gorilla glass 3
- Refresh Rate of the display – 60
Indoor Software and Hardware:
- OS preinstalled – Android 10
- Future OS updates – Will get Android 11 for sure
- Chipset: Qualcomm Snapdragon 730 built at 8nm
- Processor: Octa-core 2*2.2 GHz Kryo 470 Gold and 6 * 1.8 GHz Kryo 470 Silver)
- Graphic processing unit – Adreno 618
- Ram: 6 – 8 GB
- Storage – 128 GB – Internal
- External storage is available – Yes
- Battery – 7000 mAh
Camera Front and Rear:
- Front Camera supports – 32 MP, f/2.0, wide mode supported up to 26mm
- Video Recording for Front Camera: 1080p @ 30 frames per second
- 64 MP, f/1.8, 26 millimeters (wide).
- 12 MP, f/2.2, 123˚ (ultrawide).
- 5 MP, f/2.4, (macro).
- 5 MP, f/2.4, (depth)
- Video Recording for Rear Camera: 4K at 24/30 FPS, 1080p
- Extra Features of Rear Camera: LED Flash, panorama, HDR available.
- Loudspeaker – Yes (Not Dolby)
- 3.mm Audio Jack – Yes
- USB port – 2.0, USB Type C – 1.0 with reversible connector
Basic features with Sensors :
- Wifi – Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, dual-band, Wi-Fi Direct, hotspot
- Bluetooth – 5.0, A2DP, LE
- GPS – Yes, with A-GPS, GLONASS, GALILEO, BDS
- NFC – Yes
- Waterproof – No
- Radio – Yes
- Sim Connectivity – GSM / HSPS / LTE
- Sim slot – Dual SIM (Nano-SIM, dual stand-by)
- Fingerprint (Side-mounted), accelerometer, gyro, proximity, compass
That was all for the specifications of the galaxy m51, Now let’s get exact details of price, features, and reviews.
Samsung galaxy m51 price:
According to previous month rumors, this phone was priced at 30000 Rs which is almost 407 US dollars. Samsung has a reputation of never compromising on price, But this time Samsung surprised fans by pricing the device at 25K and 27 K, Which is almost 5K less for the 6GB variant and 3K less for the 8GB variant. But as I’ve said above Samsung really thought about pricing this time. There’s an extra 2000 Rs off for the users who are purchasing this device from 18-20 September via HDFC card. So almost 23K and 25K if we buy it between 2 days.
Samsung says this offer is only valid as an phone introductory period. Once the date passes there will be no offers. Click the image below for more details:
Samsung Galaxy m51 features – Pros and cons:
- 7000 mAh Battery
- Samsung Super AMOLED Plus display (Beautiful viewing angles as well as color production)
- Macro and depth Cameras are of 5 Megapixels rather than Oneplus Nord having 2-2 MP each.
- Snapdragon 730 – For High Performance and Gaming.
- Punch Hole Camera
- Reverse Charging – Can charge any device using a reverse USB cable
- No On-screen display fingerprint sensor
- The display supports 60 Hz and not 90Hz as One Plus Nord
- PPI is 385 rather than 405
- No 60 fps support
- No case, as well as Earphones, are provided in the Box
That was all for the pros and cons, Frankly speaking, the cons are not that bad as considering the price they’re bearable. But one thing is for sure that those who’re thinking to Buy Oneplus Nord with a price of 27999 should avoid buying and definitely go for this beast. Samsung never compromises against quality.
Samsung Galaxy m51 review:
- Personally, I haven’t used this device as I’m not eligible to get a unbox variant for mobiles. But as I’ve watched many videos regarding gaming, Battery stats, Performance, and most importantly the display. Trust me the phone is worth the price. Let’s agree that we all hate the Exynos processor coz of its poor performance. So getting a device with Snap 730, Adreno 612 and 2 days working battery is really enough for a normal and a mid-range user.
- I had Redmi note 3 which handled PUBG with the GFX tool in smooth settings (50 – 60 fps) which is having Snapdragon 650, So as of now it would support any game with a High-resolution configuration.
Camera: The Camera is also awesome and also has an inbuilt night mode which will give at least good quality images rather than the shooting images in normal mode at Night.
For the Gaming, Camera, and overall review, I’ll share 2 Youtube videos below so you can guess how the device is.
And those who’re purchasing this device for gaming purposes should check the below video.
One major announcement, as this device is launching on 18/09/2020 those who are willing to buy the device can purchase it from here.
It’s an affiliate link and will help the blog to generate some revenue
That was all for the Samsung galaxy m51, The sale will be live at 12.00 PM tomorrow, Thinking to buy a new phone then surely go for it.
The images used in the article are for reference purpose, Blogsbarrel doesn’t claim any rights to them.
If you found the Blog Worthy do press the green bell icon popping on your right-hand side and follow BlogsBarrel.
Also, Read articles: