The famous fast-food product Maggi is really famous in India. There are tons of Delicious Maggi with vegetables available on Internet. Today I’m going to provide you my own Vegetable Maggi recipe with that’ll provide you beautiful taste. Also I’m going to write a short history about how Maggi was discovered and how it became a Million dollar company.
When was maggi company founded
The company originated in Switzerland in 1884, when Julius Maggi took over his father’s mill. Maggi was the first to bring protein-rich legume meals to the market, and followed up with a ready-made soup based on legume meals in 1886. Julius Maggi founded the company Maggi GmbH in Singen, Germany says Wikipedia. Maggi is also available with many flavours. Today I’m going to show you my Maggi recipe with Vegetable.
Requirements for Maggi with Vegetables easy recipe.
- 2 small Maggie packets.
- 1 medium sized capsicum, 1 onion or (Green Onion) and a small tomato.
- a small piece of ginger
- 2 cloves of garlic
- taste maker 2 packs (included in packets)
- 1 small packet of Maggi Magic Masala
- Olive oil
- Non Stick pan (I purchased from amazon for around 2000 Rs) Check below image to purchase
Note: I’ve sliced all the vegetable in a small size (including Ginger, Garlic). If you want medium chopped its up to you.
Time for the delicious Maggi with vegetables recipe.
- Take 2 glass of water with the dry noodles and put in the bowl.
- Boil the noodles placed in the bowl and add 1 medium spoon of Salt.
- When the Noodles turn soft, turn of the flame and remove all the excess water from it.
- Afterwards add those noodles in cold water and let it be for 3 mins.
- Once the noodles are normal remove the water and keep it in a strainer.
- When the noodles become dry add 1 spoon of olive oil in it and mix well in regular intervals.
- Heat the pan on a high flame and add two tablespoons of Olive oil for 4 minutes.
- After the oil gets hot, add ginger and Garlic and mix well.
- When the color of Ginger turn little brown add Capsicum, and Onion and mix well, Check image below.
- Keep the flame to medium and saute well.
- After you see Onion get a bit brown, add tomatoes in it and mix well.
- If vegetable are sticking to the pan add 3 spoons of water.
- When your vegetables are cooked add two pack of Taste maker and 1.5 spoon of salt in it and mix well on a medium flame.
- Afterwords add the noodles in it and give it a toss.
- After mixing the noodles turn the flame low and add 1 spoon of water if needed and add Maggi Masala Magic to it and mix well.
- Finally in the end add Coriander for better taste.
- You can also add a little bit of Oregano, trust me it tastes delicious.
Result : P
You can add more vegetables and as per your preference, If you want you can add 3 types of sauces, Schezwan Green Chilli and Tomato sauce. Trust me it tastes good.
That’s how Delicious Maggi with Vegetables recipe is made, Everyone has their own way of making maggi, But I would highly recommend you to try this on and then let me know in the comment section below. I guarantee You’re gonna love this.
If you found anything wrong or annoying you can let me know in the comment section below, It’s always open for all my viewers. Do share this recipe with your friends and family
Allow desktop notifications for more food articles..
Do share this post if you really feel it’s worth it.. Till then stay tuned.
Also Read Articles: