Make your own Rgb mousepad in simple steps, The mousepad you’re making won’t be a normal one, It will contain a quality rgb led lights which will give a feel of gaming mousepad. Although it’s very easy to make a Rgb mousepad, Just get all the requirements and read the process below.
How to make your rgb mousepad
- A mouse pad
- A RGB led Strip (1/2 meter)
- 12V – 2AMP power adapter
- A Plexiglass
- An Electric tape
- Remote of RGB
Now I’ll write down all the steps on How to make an RGB mousepad.
1st of all purchase all the things from the given link below, or from local shop.
- Mouse pad: You can purchase mousepad from any online or offline store, For example I bought this duplicate Logitech mousepad worth Rs 80 from a shop near me you too can find something similar. IF not visit here to buy a mousepad.
- RGB led lights : These LED’s are costly but also has a white color and has premium quality. (Adapter is already included so do not buy separately. )
- Plexiglas: A Plexiglass is a type of hard plastic glass fully transparent, You can find it locally where Window Sliding, Doors are made or you can get it online by clicking it here
- 12V 2AMP power adapter: A 12V power adapter will be available in any electric store for around 150 to 250 Rs. Although you can visit here to check if you can get it for cheap.
That’s it Now Assembling the parts.
- Cut your plexiglass in same size of your mouse pad.
- Afterword’s instruct him to cut half in “T” shape. (Check the image below) One thing you should remember is that the cutting part is little difficult to see in Image. So all you need to do is tell the glass cutter to cut the glass for about 30-35 % in T shape If He cut’s fully than you can’t place your LED strip. So Suggest him to cut from above 30-35 % in T shape.
As seen I’ve just slightly cut it in T shape on front back side.
3. Once the cutting part is complete, cut you RGB led strips,
Note: (Always cut your RGB LED’s from between of the golden strip.)
For example if you want 6 led’s then cut from middle of the golden strip, or you whole strip will be damaged and be of no use.
4. Now stick the led’s in the T Shape.
Note (The led’s must not face on the table side.) It must should be faced in upwards direction so that once the light is on and the mousepad is placed you can see the whole reflection from borders. Check the image below.
If you stick Led’s down side reflection won’t pass.
5. When LED’s are placed, Get your mousepad on the glass and stick all the 4 sides by using double tape, (This will prevent your mousepad to move from the glass surface)
6. Connect your 12V Adapter, turn Led’s from remote and set you color. You can change at least 16 colors through remote.
Check my Mouse pad images
Cheapest gaming mouse click on image below.
That’s all folks, now you know How to make an rgb mousepad
I wanted Razor firefly but it is too costly, so I made one of my own.
If you found this post helpful do share, also comment if you found something wrong or missing
Need any help regarding products, drop a message in comment section.
Also Read Articles: