Songs uploaded on YouTube have a copyright and cannot be used anywhere without permission of the owner. But many users still download music from YouTube and play on their devices. As downloading songs is illegal, But I don’t know how does YouTube allows it to bypass copyright and get the job done. Believe me, there are almost 75000 searches on Google for How to download music from YouTube.
Let’s get in deep on How to download music from YouTube
- Why YouTube is the most preferred source for uploading content?
For video streaming, new songs, movies teasers YouTube is always preferred as the 1st option. YouTube is fast, easy to access and free of cost with ADS. As we love to listen to songs, YouTube as also created a new platform named YouTube music. YouTube music only made for music purpose, where a user can choose to listen to any song he wants. But as being from the ’90s, I prefer to download music and listen.
Yes, the internet is cheap and easily available across the whole world, Giant music apps like SAVAN, Ganna.com and many more have all the songs in their categories. Which needs Internet access also it’s mandatory to listen to the annoying ads If you don’t have a paid version of the above-mentioned application.
Should you download music from YouTube?
Yes, You Should download music from YouTube, But there are some things you need to check,
- Is the song fully uploaded?
- Does it contain any dialogue?
Is the song fully uploaded?
Whenever a music company uploads a music video on YouTube, It always a movie cut song, That means the uploaded video is not the whole song but a part of it. AS we all know While watching a movie in theatres we just see a small portion of the music video. You can check many Bollywood movies songs, So it’s better to check the song duration, According to me a length of full song will be around 3.50 or more. But not less than that. The best way to check if you’re downloading the full version is to search for a lyric video of the song. You’ll see a major difference on-time duration when comparing.
Does it contain any dialogue?
AS I said above, the song uploaded from a movie is not full always so there are chances that the video may contain some dialogues. So it’s better to check once and then download the song.
Steps on How to Download music from YouTube.
- Open YouTube app from mobile, or visit www.youtube.com if you’re using the browser.
- Search for your particular video
- Once you found your video click on it
- Now for mobile app, you need to click share and copy link.
- For Desktop you need to open the video and copy the above URL
- Once copied You need to visit YouTube to mp3 (Click here)
- For mobile users, you need to open any browser and visit the above link.
- Paste the URL on the website
- Select mp3 and click on Convert
- Once the video is converted, It will provide you with a download option
- Select your location and save the file.
- That’s it Through this way you can download music from YouTube.
- Does This method always work?
99.9 % this method always works for any songs, Even it may for a 10 minutes song or a 1hr 30 mins jukebox, The site will do the job.
- Can we use Chrome desktop extensions?
Yes, you can, But I would suggest you not, Because extension will always run when chrome is started so it’s better to use this method.
My Conclusion on How to download music from YouTube
: Now we all know that this method can be illegal to download songs, As all the songs are paid, or you need to pay some amount for a monthly subscription to listen to songs. But still, I don’t know why with the help of a URL, a user can download the whole song.
Previously YouTube allowed users to download the whole video song on YouTube app, But as YouTube music was introduced a few months before, They’ve changed the policies, Now for downloading songs on YouTube app, You need to purchase the premium plan which would cost you around 129 Rs. And will provide you with these features.
That’s all for How to download music from YouTube
NOTE: This blog was only made for educational purpose, BlogsBarrel doesn’t support or promote any kind of piracy.
If you found this blog helpful do share it with others.
Credit for the images uploaded goes to their official owner, BlogsBarrel doesn’t claim any rights for them.
Also, Read Articles:
- Check this Samsung phone one can’t ignore
- Change 6 settings on your wifi | A hacker won’t ever mess with you