Apply pan card online and get in 10 minutes, Yes you heard it right. There was a time when Indians used to visit a pan card office, fills a form with relevant documents, then submitted to the official, after months of verification the pan card finally gets delivered. The Government of India has changed the rule for now and have made quite easy. By adding your AADHAR Card details you can get instant pan card, Check more below:
As mentioned above you can apply pan card online by only entering aadhar card details on the site. It will hardly take ten minutes and that’s it your e pan card will be generated.
Learn How to apply pan card online
- Visit The official pan card website which is mentioned here.
- Click on Get new pan Button.
- Enter your AADHAR details, It will provide you with a captcha code, Once you submit it an OTP will arrive on your number linked to AADHAR card.
- Confirm by entering the OTP and wait for the process.
- Also as a Security step, IT will ask you to enter or check email details as well
- Once the details are entered the process will begin, The details uploaded like AADHAR number and OTP will be checked by the server and will fetch your data from the database.
- Once the records verified, your instant pan card will be available on your phone.
- Do remember, The whole background process will not take more than 10 minutes.
- After the synchronization is done, You can visit here.
- Again Enter your AADHAR number and Captcha code to confirm.
- They’ll provide you with an OTP, Feed the OTP in the server and select check your View Pan card status / Download Pan Card.
- The Pan card will be in PDF format.
That’s it with these simple steps you can get e pan card with the help of AADHAR CARD
Previously we need to fill at least 2 Page form with a xerox copy of documents, but now it’s made so easy. According to me, this initiative is a part of “Digital India”
Those who still don’t have any pan card do apply here, Also if you want to apply for a hard copy of your pan card you can select reprint Pan card which will charge you around 50 Rs.
Who are eligible to apply pan card online
This service is only available for users who have never applied for pan card, Have their number registered with aadhar card and complete date of Birth is available on your AADHAR card. After matching these things only one can apply for e pan card.
Minors below 18 years cannot do this.
Who took the initiative to launch this service?
Finance Minister Nirmala Sitharaman had announced that to further ease the process of allotment of PAN. The government will launch a new system under which PAN shall be instantly allotted online on the basis of Aadhaar without any requirement for filling up of detailed application form. This decision was pushed forward in 2020 Budget which was held on February.
That’s it, I hope you learnt how to apply pan card online to get instant pan card via the help of AADHAR card, Do forward this post as many on them still don’t have a pan card.
That’s all for now. According to me, this is a great initiative taken by the Indian Government, As this will kill the whole process of submitting documents offline and then waiting for the pan card to arrive.
Just add your aadhar details, The details will be fetched from the database and that’s it your pan card will be generated instantly.
If you found this post helpful do share it, Liked the post? Do comment, It helps me to write a more interesting post.
Found anything wrong? The comment section is always on
Also, Read Articles:
- Get all your Documents within one click
- Movies that went too far in 2019.
- You won’t be able to get EMI if you’re this score is low